Pacejet beta testers gain access to new features before they are available to other users, help us shape the features, setup, and usability, and gain early access when the products are finished!
Here is how Pacejet beta programs work:
- Agree to the beta license terms and conditions for early access to new Pacejet features (download full license here)
- Signup for one or more specific beta programs, providing the technical and business contacts who will be involved on this form.
- Receive support and access with a named contact for help and access to early modules or features in a separate Pacejet location, in your sandbox or production location, or via a download (depending on the feature).
- Provide feedback on an ongoing basis to firstname.lastname@example.org or through direct interaction with your Pacejet beta contact.
- Beta wrap-up includes a final interview and feedback and a summary report of the overall beta program.